Who is Alex D
Short Description of myself
I am AlexD also known as Alexandru Dinulescu and I am a front-end developer from Romania. In layman's terms this means I am proeficient in all things that appear and work on the screen. I have been doing this for the last 5 years so I have seen most and been through various situations and encountered almost all the quirks posibile, back when IE6 was king of the internets and all the other browsers had a combined 10-15% markets share.
I verify, comment, and check my code and ensure that the code works in the latest browsers on the market as well as 2 versions behind the current version. For Example right now, I offer support for IE10, IE9, IE8 (with graceful degradation on such things such as rounded courses and other CSS 3.0 properties) these are done with the TRIDENT ENGINE, Firefox (GECKO), Chrome and Safari (WEBKIT) as well as others that are based on these engines.
As personal qualities if I may say so I am a hard but smart-working person who gets things done, on time and and on budget (disclaimer: the deadline and budget must be realistic).
I also have to mention that I fully respect Copyright and Copyright Laws. All the projects posted on this website have gotten the agrement from their respective clients.
General Knowledge that I know or I am familiar with
- Responsive Design - Code that molds on each display size (based on unsemantic.org flexible grid)
- 960.gs - 960 Grid Frameworks ( based on 960.gs)
- LESS - The dynamic stylesheet language
- SASS and SCSS - Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets
- jQuery Mobile - jQuery interaction for mobile
- Photoshop Skills - For Slicing and creating of minor elements such as buttons, etc
- Sticky Footer - Keep that footer at the bottom
- Various jQuery Plugins - A large collection of jQuery plugins
Structure - content structure
- HTML 5 - Latest thing on the internet
- XML - Lightweight data structure when you dont need a database
- XHTML - The previous structure, based on XML, along with it's strict, transitional and frameset types
- HTML 4.1 - The old system before XHTML.
Presentation - beautify the above content structure
- CSS 2.1 - CSS 2.1 was the standard for a good few years. Now it has been superseeded by CSS 3.0.
- CSS 2.0 - CSS 2.0 specifications are O.L.D.
Interactivity - making the things animate or interact
- AJAX - Best thing since sliced bread. (based on jQuery framework)
Expert Rating® Certifications
Internationally Recognized Certifications
HTML 4.01 Test [ Link ]
54 out of 91482Top 0.05%
CSS 2.0 Test [ Link ]
525 out of 44716Top 1.17%
HTML 5 Test [ Link ]
52 out of 2658Top 1.95%
CSS 3.0 Test [ Link ]
493 out of 12767Top 3.86%
952 out of 16186Top 5.88%
XHTML 1.0 Test [ Link ]
978 out of 20458Top 4.78%
jQuery 1.3.2 Skills Test [ Link ]
1919 out of 8184Top 23.44%
U.S. English Basic Skills Test [ Link ]
127148 out of 543136Top 23.40%
English Spelling Test (U.S. Version) [ Link ]
107754 out of 363619Top 29.63%