A small website specifically built from the ground up for a custom built CMS. This website was built in XHTML 1.0 STRICT Doctype with CSS 2.1 based on a custom grid system.
This website contains the following templates, an alternate sub page with no sidebar present, a page that contains a sidebar and also the homepage. This website also uses the custom font insertion via the @font-face rule which provides a consistent look across multiple computers.
I did the templates for the following pages:
- A page with a sidebar
- A page without a sidebar
- Accurate representation of the provided design
- Perfect done XHTML 1.0 STRICT / CSS 2.1
- Superfish powered dropdowns
- Code that is scalable and easy to fit into a custom CMS
- Compatibility with IE7/IE8/IE9/Firefox/Chrome and other latest browsers